Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blogspot Nipple Piercing Gay Stupid Things Your Mom Told You About Pregnancy...?

Stupid things your mom told you about pregnancy...? - blogspot nipple piercing gay

Hello to all! My mother said some crazy sh * t to get pregnant! I would like to hear your stories!

When they * still * to swear up and down, as my nipples were brown and large (because it). Eww. This is not the nipples, but in your * nipples. It is wrong, not all experiences that), women (including his daughter. But ewww.

He came up with other things. Tell me your mother crazy advice / stories to comment! I have a blog for that, and I will some of them up. The address to check:
http://danirockyo.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Tyler's Mommy said...

My mother did not say anything crazy to me (not yet), but insisted that (my sister, my brother's wife ..... so even compared to him!) I wanted to work one day it rains, because they in working with both my brother and me.

Ummmm, I do not believe this has happened to .....

Agent319... said...

They tell you how to put the baby in the belly. If it sticks through the belly a child, a girl is down.
And other things with scissors and a knife under her pillow is like placing paris poker.

But sometimes .... you never know.

New England Babe said...

That was fun, my son is 3 hours and my mother after the birth was sitting in my hospital room with my new grandson, father, my 13 year old daughter and her husband (my father) and said, "Finally, you need not worry about provide contraception during lactation.

My God, talk stories about the good woman.

It gets worse when the baby is born. My mother, my husband threw it aside and insisted that I call my baby 4 days old left and show them to bed without feeding during the night. (it was at this too early, as only 4 days), or (if I) is no longer breastfeeding are replaced every 3 bottles of water instead of formula, because we are winning money. It should be seen in his crib at 6 clock and not until the morning6 hours to be fed, then left until noon to make sure that my housework done, all!

This is complicated, I am constantly amazed that my husband is not in a psychiatric hospital because, as she treats him and unfortunately it is not surprising that most said.

momwitht... said...

After an illegitimate child. No drugs ... lol ..:)

rozefyre... said...

The sight of raw meat, because my mother wanted to surrender. I had to keep the section in the supermarket.

Post a Comment