Thursday, January 21, 2010

Candy Wrappers What Are Big Fashion Trends In High School Like For Example: Making Candy Wrappers Into Bows In Your Hair?

What are big fashion trends in high school like for example: Making candy wrappers into bows in your hair? - candy wrappers

Like candy wrappers on the sheets or colored socks. PLs'll vote for the best answer if you can something be made with school uniform worn. I have a school uniform, so if you are a trend that I have with my uniform (without asking me how my eyes something to say) I will give 10 points!

3 comments:

allie=) said...

You can buy accessories, such as animal fat or fat color or tone things Jewel bags, shoes, belts, jewelry, etc. Also use the heaters are back! Their use with heels or cute flats ... Yes, and Bows available ... In his Barettes, chains, belts, headbands, shoes and even leggings. Think just because you have fun!

Kayla T said...

thick clips heart plaxtic
cute bag like a backpack.
Shadow Crazy

the_pink... said...

My school is too uniform. Some trends and hair like: Clips arch [Tilly and are always 21], hair bands in metallic colors, bows and headbands for her. (The arcs are actually in my school haha)

Post a Comment