Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How Soon Before Your Period Does Your Cervix Open What Do You Think??

What do you think?? - how soon before your period does your cervix open

I had unprotected sex 12 days ago with my husband. A week later, he felt a strange pain in my uterus quickly Stabby. (Implementation)? It was exactly two weeks and two weeks before my time. Almost everything is "out" after sex, I could say that my cervix was open. Since I was angry, tired, and my breasts are not bad, but they are certainly larger, fuller, more difficult. It's about me as I get my period (I mean, swollen like.) With a little dizzy. (these symptoms never appear before my time, so I really do not think PMS.) and generally just feel different. Everyone tells me I have to wait until two weeks after the expected date of menstruation in a urine sample. Im gonna go get a blood test soon. But I just wanted to know what everyone thinks. Please no sarcastic reply honestly. Thank you!

4 comments:

Ashby said...

You can pass an exam on the first day of the period of absence - two weeks later.

kylie a said...

How exciting! Good luck and may, before and 5 days before leaving his term taste, but I have to wait after your period you can lose the results from a cessation of menstruation negitive ... Patience and good luck

blondie said...

You can pass an exam on the first day of menstruation. Most people wait a little longer to be sure, because it does not always show immediate and / or unwilling to auget the chance to, if your time is over. But you can also use a blood test shows a positive result soon.

carol anne said...

so go get a blood test! seems promising to me!

Post a Comment