Sunday, January 24, 2010

Turbo Sunglasses Vintage Turbo Sport Aviator Sunglasses.?

Vintage Turbo Sport aviator sunglasses.? - turbo sunglasses

Well, there are about a year ago I went to a mall and found a vintage turbo sunglasses sport. I have a car-glasses, which are in the corridors of the mall. I think it was called Rainbow Sunglasses. (If you) well taken care of, I bought a pair of spectacles in sport turbo black, unfortunately, have been stolen from me.
I looked everywhere and can not find. When I be bought or sold.
But the only thing that I do not think that they the real deal. They were much smaller than the turbo-glasses, which I saw, (I) and not like a touch of metal, the frame is made of plastic.

Does anybody know where I can find these sunglasses, and if you know where they buy their cars sunglasses sunglasses.
Please help. I have long for these sunglasses.
Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.nike2nike.com/discount-Okley- ...

Post a Comment