Saturday, January 16, 2010

How Does An Ultrasonic Fogger Work Where Do I Put The Hygrometer And The Thermometer In My Terrarium?

Where do i put the hygrometer and the thermometer in my terrarium? - how does an ultrasonic fogger work

I have two trees in a green wrought iron Exo-Terra terrarium, and I have a waterfall and an ultrasonic nebulizer, moss Substart for use with silk plants. I'm having trouble following Humidty 70-80%. I have links to what I included in the tank.

Cuba: http://www.exo-terra.com/EN/products/glass_terrariums_i.html

Waterfall nebulizer: http://www.exo-terra.com/EN/products/water_falls_i.html

3 comments:

12345678... said...

The thermometer should be on the warm side of the tank and hygromometer be placed on the wet side.

Lisa R. said...

Although the implementation of the thermometer in the area where the frogs as close to trees or on the surface, and put the hygrometer in the water.

hotsnake... said...

Measurement of humidity hygrometer, which is very important for amphibians, or wither and die.

The thermometer has a temperature, which can regulate the owner of the "optimal" temperature in the environment for amphibians.

If you have problems with maintaining the humidity at 70-80%, try to cover some holes for ventilation or to replace them with glass, and if that fails, try increasing the temperature of the water to evaporate at work (which the humidity) increases. An underwater water heater in the water at the bottom of the box will be required in May.

Post a Comment